Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twine Ball Run 2010

The locals say they piss on it all the time. When we left they were a group of HD baggers all over that motherfucker, I figured it was too late to say anything.



























The GoPed, it didn't last long.















"Oh my god that'sa bunch of fuckin awesomeness, There so much shit in my eyes!"













Man Down! Man Down!




Colorado dudes.




Bagger Nation, that fucker never stopped washing that thing.
















That mini bike did some damage to Denver Jesus's face and foot.

(aka choppercharlie)
















Wes...........I'm don't know what to say, funny as fuck Iguess. I know now what a retard eatting a hot wing looks like, Thanks Wes.



Yeah it was that freakin hot!

























No comments:

Post a Comment